Amitabh Psychology is on a mission to transform one crore lives positively leading them to a world of happiness.
Guidance & Mentorship
How We Are Transforming People?
Book Your Consultation
About Amitabh Psychology
Hi, I’m Amitabh Karmakar, a counselling psychologist and a certified coach.
I founded the Amitabh Psychology in 2019 with a mission to transform one crore lives positively leading them to a world of happiness.
As of today, we have trained over 15,000+ members who have transformed their lives positively.
1. Counselling Psychologist
2. GCC Certified Career Counselor.
3. Psychotherapy Healer
4. Certified Graphologist
5. Expected Internationally Certified Life Coach. Read More>>
How We Are Transforming People?
- How to make the child listen to you
- How to encourage them without too much pampering
- How to get connected to child’s emotion
- How to make him feel a leader
- How to stop him/her being cranky/disobedient/stubborn
- How to improve his/her eating habits
- How to understand your child
- Identity verses Role confusion
- Loyalty in relationship & work
- Self-Esteem and Body Image
- Rebellious Behaviors
- Stress, Depression, Bullying
- Cyber Addiction
- Drinking and Smoking
- Teen Pregnancy
- Peer-Pressure and Competition
- Creating harmony in parent child relationship
- Unbreakable husband-wife relationship
- Lovely, peaceful adult & elderly parents relationship
- Sticky client-vendor relationship
- Soothing relationship across relations
- Medicine Doctor (Cardiologist, Nephrologist, Eye surgeon etc.)
- Engineer (IIT/ NIIT – Mechanical, Electronics, Civil, Electrical, Computer & IT etc.)
- Lawyer/Judge (Business law, Criminal Law, Family court law)
- Mass communication (Journalism, Music journo, Advertisement manager)
- Management ( IIM – Sales & marketing, HR, Finance, manager)
- Psychologist (Cognitive, counselling, Clinical, Industrial)
- Content writer
- Life Coach / Mentor
Professor / Educational trainer / Teacher
- Sportsperson (Cricket, Football, Basketball, Swimmer etc)
- Music (Singer, Musical instrument player, Actor, Choreographer etc)
- Help to choose the right partner for lifetime relationship compatibility
Features of Our Courses
Amitabh Psychology uses innovative teaching techniques to make the students’ future bright. We are committed to providing efficient and excellent study material to the psychology students.
NO JUDGEMENTS, NO MENTAL TAGS
Just Unconditional Acceptance, Support & Guidance
Wholistic | Personalized | Confidential
Google Reviews 4.9/5
Few of our students and their reviews
Psychiatrists are trained medical doctors who prescribe medications. As a course of treatment, psychiatrists spend much of their time with patients on medication management. On the other hand, Psychologists focus extensively on psychotherapy and treating mental and emotional suffering in patients with behavioral intervention.
Counsellor in field of psychology is commonly known as a counselling psychologist. counselling psychologists help people with issues related to mental, physical, and emotional health in order to resolve crisis, enhance their sense of well?being, and alleviate feelings of distress. They also provide assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of more severe psychological symptoms.
We recognize that many problems can be improved by re-doubling efforts and by turning to self-help approaches. Sometimes these efforts are not enough. Emotional and behavioral problems in a family member can be challenging and even overwhelming, and it’s hard to know who to trust for advice. Before embarking on any intervention, our staff will assist you with decisions about professional help by clarifying the nature of your presenting concerns and by providing you with information about what we know about the usefulness of treatment. Also, all clinical plans are developed in collaboration with our clients.
- Better Clarity
- More Confidence
- Score Better Marks
- Make yourself & Your Parents Proud
- Become Super confident counselor & therapist.
You’ll need to think about the best time of day and week to see your psychologist. Factors to consider include:
- Your best time of day. Whether you’re a morning person or a night owl, know when you’re at your best and schedule your appointment accordingly.
- Work. If you have to take time off from work, ask your human resources department if you can use sick leave for your psychotherapy sessions. You might also want to schedule your first appointment later in the day so you don’t have to go back to work afterward. If you have an upsetting topic to discuss, you may be tired, emotionally spent, puffy-eyed or distracted after your first session.
- Family responsibilities. Unless your children are participating in treatment, it’s usually not a good idea to bring them along. Choose a time when you will have child care available.
- Other commitments. A psychotherapy session typically lasts 45 to 50 minutes. Try to schedule your session at a time when you won’t have to rush to your next appointment afterward. Worrying about being late to your next commitment will distract you from your psychotherapy session.
Amitabh Psychology considers maintaining your privacy extremely important. It is a part of our professional code of ethics.
To make your psychotherapy as effective as possible, you need to be open and honest about your most private thoughts and behaviors. That can be nerve-wracking, but you don’t have to worry about your psychologist sharing your secrets with anyone except in the most extreme situations.
Of course, you can always give your psychologist written permission to share all or part of your discussions with your physician, teachers or anyone else if you desire.
Amitabh Psychology takes confidentiality so seriously that we may not even acknowledge that we know you if we bump into you at the supermarket or anywhere else. And it’s OK for you to not say hello either. Your psychologist won’t feel bad; he or she will understand that you’re protecting your privacy.